* Monthly Email newsletter/notification (January - November) Members may list
upcoming shows, awards you have received, classes you are teaching, items for
sale or wanted to purchase, helpful tips, new products you have tried and
Send an e-mail to GAF by the 15th of the month prior to the meeting for
* Membership directory (will be distributed at meetings beginning in April).
* Reduced entry fees at the Echter's Holiday show and other GAF shows.
* Participation in the Members Gift Gallery (subject to Jurying) at Glass
* Listing on our Web site: www.glassartistsfellowship.com, where you can
include photos of your work and a link to your web site.
* Include a page in our Member's Portfolio notebook. It can include photos of
your work, your resumé and whatever can fit on one page (front & back). The
portfolio is brought to all meetings and is on display at all shows.
We encourage you to become an active member in our organization - come to
meetings, join a committee, meet your fellow artists and, generally, have fun!
A note of clarification: GAF's membership year runs from January through
December. Dues payments, new and renewal, received January through November
will be for that calendar year only. Payments received in the month of December
will apply to the following calendar year. Thank you for your understanding and